Popular Posts

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Shalini Samuel sits down with Shah April 7 at 6:30pm in UTC+05:30 Here on the event page. National Poetry Month

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MTMC2-Indies-in-Action-International-Expressions/166530940070178

to see more of Shalini works go to her Sunday morning event: https://www.facebook.com/events/547674788610525/?ref=14

This is an international page of poetess and poets coming from all four corners of the world to write their poetry and expressions.

Shalini from India in her event earlier today shared Robert Frost  The Road Not Taken.  I saw this and my heart raced, it been a while since I read his inspiring words.

Shalini Samuel loves

The Road Not Taken  by Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I marked the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost


This is Shalini's links, and some of her poetry. Check out the event link above to discover more. 


  • my blog http://pricelesswriting.wordpress.com/
    My FB page https://www.facebook.com/shaliniwrites
    You can read few of my poems @http://www.scribd.com/shalini_samuel_1/documents


    pricelesswriting.wordpress.com
    Sensible Scribblings
  • MTMC2-Indies in Action International Expressions Shalini Samuel
    Soul vs Ghoul
    ----------------------------------

    Human race ought to spin on his order

    None around him with a bit of reasoning

    People dance for his tune being his slave

    Burning others happiness for his delight

    Sadistic ghoul thought prevailing earth.

    *

    Someone on weaker side waiting to cross road

    Peeks on opposite stronger side finding faults

    Becomes happy finding they are inferior to him

    Never ever knows the genuine stronger side

    *

    Being on stronger side never turns back

    Saturated with his achievements and belongings

    Bored of luxuries turns back jealously

    Torturing the weaker destroying his happiness

    *

    Few pure contended souls, on both sides

    Helping each other filling the trenches

    On the opposites, living balanced life

    Standing in the middle of the road

    Bearing the criticism traffic from ghouls

    ------ Shalini Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment