Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Stir Crazy

Post contributed by Josue Durham

Now that I am unemployed, I am so bored that I don’t know what to do with myself. I am so used to working, that this routine of waking up every morning and watching DIRECTV while applying for jobs is killing me. After college I went straight to law school, and then started working right after graduation. I know I’ve only been an attorney for two years, but I feel like my life has been going at full speed for a long time. Now that it has slowed down I am so anxious. When I got laid off a few months ago I thought it would be short lived. I know the economy is bad, but I am willing to do any job. It’s so frustrating that I haven’t gotten any job offers. When I apply for lower skilled jobs they tell me that I am overqualified. Then, when I apply for jobs in my field, they tell me they need someone with more experience. I am trying to stay positive, but it is getting harder and harder every day. I hope this comes to an end soon, because if I have to spend one more day in my apartment hoping for the best, I might explode

No comments:

Post a Comment